I believe in individuals, organizations, and our creative potential to disrupt the status-quo and transform every area of society.
- Ben Kamp
A Web Advisor & Executive Coach with a mission of launching people and organizations into their purpose... Read More About Ben Kamp
Hi, my name is Ben Kamp. I used to be a full-stack developer and digital marketing specialist. Most of my clients were mostly web and advertising agencies (the guy other web developers go to when they have a problem). But now I'm turning my focus to you. Not with development services, but with a new breed of consulting and advisory. Because in the world of web, that is what I see as the greatest need.
I've been building websites since 1998, and running businesses since 2001. Educated in computer science and business development, I've worked to push my limitations in designing and developing business focused solutions for an array of businesses, organizations, and government agencies both in the USA and Europe.
In 2006 I moved from the US to Sweden and in 2012 I helped my wife start a health business complete with a health center and cafe in Stockholm, Sweden, along with a web store. A lot of focus ended up on helping people with burn-out, which in Sweden has grown by 70% in 6 years. It opened my eyes to how much technology, which is supposed to be simplifying our lives, was doing the opposite.
I started understanding the severity of the problem that I saw almost daily as a web consultant. Companies investing in web "activity" that in the big picture was pointless, if not harmful, for the vision of their company.
In 2016 we closed down that business to move back to the US with new vision. Taking a lot of what we learned in the process and connecting business, marketing, technology, wellness, and minimalism to help individuals and organizations focus in on their vision and purpose.
"What does that look like?" I hear you ask. It's technology that simplifies living. Advice that focuses on what not to do more that what to do.
Ben Kamp's Experience & Skillset
Coaching, Business & Leadership
- Business and leadership experience at multiple levels and in both the USA and Europe.
- Founder, partner and/or developer in multiple start-up companies, both online and offline in the health, media, retail, auction, sport, and fashion industries.
- Have developed software with business logic using multiple development methods and development frameworks.
- Certified Executive Coach
My minimalist strategy keeps your technology simple & smart to empower you and your team to do what they do best. I consider:
- The balance of functionality & usability.
- Speed, security & privacy.
Marketing & Optimization
- Search engine optimization and marketing (SEO/SEM).
- Email marketing and list building.
- Growth hacking.
- Conversion optimization & sales funnels.
- A/B & multivariate testing.
- Social media marketing and management.
- Windows & Linux administration and optimization.
- Web & mobile development - standards, frameworks, best-practices, optimization, UI/UX.
- Payment and payment gateway development, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- Experience Android & iOS development.
- Favorite frameworks: Laravel, Joomla! Framework, CodeIgniter, Yii, F3, AngularJS, React
- Favorite CMS: Joomla!, Wordpress, Hugo, Pagekit, Drupal, MODX, concrete5, GetSimple, Perch, October, Kirby, TYPO3
How can I best serve you?
I'm committed to understanding your vision and goals, so that I can help you make decisions based on where you need to go.
Empowering you through technology to:
- Increase sales and profit
- Decrease costs
- Simplify processes
- Save time
- Minimize administration
- Nurture (marketing automation)
I know that you are meant for more...
There is something beautiful about a business.
It’s an individual’s dream realized.
It's being enough alive to take a risk and give life to that dream.
I love the dreamers. Those who dare to do.
So I ask myself...
What can I do to empower that?